Saturday, December 10, 2016

Fun party

Tonight was the firm's Christmas party.  It was held at a jazz club in Denver and the theme was the roaring twenties.  I didn't dress in theme but for those of us who didn't dress up, the club provided a feather boa, beaded necklace and feather headband.  Here's me and my boss.  He was telling everybody that the clothes he was wearing were the clothes he wore back in 1928 when he had dinner with the Great Gatsby (ha):


It was definitely a fun party.

But I had quite a few tremors tonight.  Trying to be patient.

My knee and ankle are mending nicely.  I'll have to be careful driving back to St. Louis so that I stop and walk around often to keep the leg from swelling.

Now it's time to start getting ready for the Christmas trip.  I'm going to take Mia to Doggie Care every few days, even if it's only for several hours, just to keep her used to Camp BowWow and I won't feel so sad leaving her behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment