Saturday, December 17, 2016

Cold and Snowy

Mia and I got up at 6:30am, as usual, for her to go out. We got all ready and I opened the front door only to learn that last night's snow blew up against the storm door so that I couldn't open it. 

So we tried the garage and I could open the door but there was a foot of snow against the door and Mia couldn't even get in it without disappearing. So now what?  After 3 months of potty training I now have to undo it for a while and figure out how she can potty in the house. 

I can't shovel snow because of my pacemaker so today should be interesting. 

I managed to sweep off a small path off the patio (and my back didn't like that at all) and across the sidewalk and into the grass (see photo) and Mia walked out there but one of her paws froze to the sidewalk and she pulled it loose (ouch) and turned right around and went back to the house. The weather man says we got about 7 inches but Denver proper had a foot in a lot of areas. I know we need the moisture but I need to figure out how to handle Mia this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment