Monday, May 15, 2017

Trip to West Virginia

I've changed the schedule for the trip to West Virginia to scatter ashes.  I will probably leave around May 24.

One of my favorite all-time shows was Frasier and I've been watching reruns.  I have never been an observant person, so it's been interesting to learn something fascinating about the show I never knew -- I wonder if anyone else missed this.

I was watching a rerun last night and Frasier was taking calls on his radio show and the first caller had a voice like Reba McIntyre.  The more I listened to her the more I knew it was her.  The next caller sounded like Lily Tomlin.  So I Googled it and learned that all of the callers are famous people.  So now it's been fun to listen and see if I can figure out who they are.  It's fascinating.

And today I identified (Shazam!) another song I've loved but didn't know who the artist was -- It's Bruno Mars' Uptown Funk.  It took me 5 years to build up 93 songs on my iPod and now I've added two songs in the last two days.  Progress.

Tomorrow Mia goes to "class" again and I'm also trying to set her up in an agility class.  I'm waiting to hear from that trainer.  If I'm able to get her into agility, I know she'll love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment