Thursday, May 4, 2017

Massage

Today was my bimonthly massage.  Somehow I can't seem to get into a groove with this guy.  Every time I go, I tell him I don't want one of those deep massages, I want a light one.  And he always says he understands what I mean.  And then he tries to break up every knot he can find and it hurts.  Then I get home and I feel like I've been in a car accident.  So when I made my appointment for the next one, I asked for a different therapist.  I hope I can get a massage that just makes me want to take a nap!

The weather was great today.  Maybe spring is almost here.

Mia was doing really well in the potty training department but since I got back from Durango she has reverted a bit.  GRRRRR.  And the rabbits are out again so controlling Mia when we're outside is a challenge.  A few weeks ago she managed to back out of her harness and she ran right out into traffic.  I got pretty worked up trying to catch her.  Thank goodness the traffic all stopped (it is a very busy street) and a few people even got out and tried to help me get her but that just scared her.  But she eventually came back to me. I sure wish I had a yard.







No comments:

Post a Comment