Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Potty Training

Before I went to Durango, I considered Mia to be totally potty trained.  She had behaved for weeks.  Well, now she seems to have forgotten what she's supposed to do.  I can only assume she is mad at me for leaving her behind for a week because she now refuses to do anything outdoors.  I love her to death but she is really getting on my nerves.  😀
On a funny note, though, it is the time of year for the landscaping people to turn on the automatic sprinkler system.  Well, Mia has never seen anything like that and if the sprinklers are on when we go out, she has a blast with the water.  It is hilarious.  But tonight when we went out the sprinklers were on and I didn't realize it but they were getting ready to rotate.  We stepped off the patio and got the sprinklers head on full force.  That wasn't all that funny....

It was a dreary day today and we stayed in and watched TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment