Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Mia's graduation day

First, I had a doctor appointment yesterday but he called and canceled it so now it's next Monday.  GRRRR.

Today was Mia's last training class in the Beginner Section and she graduated!  Here is her picture with her graduation cap!  We will start intermediate training in January.  And if I can find an agility class, I think she would love that.  She has an energy level that is off the charts.

 Tomorrow Mia has an "interview" at Camp BowWow and if she is accepted, I am going to probably board her for the Christmas holiday.  I've never boarded a dog before and it will break my heart to do it but I think it's for the best.  She will feel abandoned but hopefully they will keep her so busy that she won't have too much separation anxiety.

No comments:

Post a Comment