Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Eye doctor

I saw my ophthalmologist today because my vision was getting a little blurry.  I took with me the medications I've been taking for my heart and showed him that right on the bottles isi printed the warning, "May cause blurry vision."  He shook his head and said, "I doubt that seriously."  I accused him and my other doctors being in cahoots with the drug companies and he just laughed.  Doctors are necessary but sometimes I just don't understand them.

So he said my eyes have changed a little bit, probably because of the cataract in the right eye.  And he said that in a person with astigmatism, like me, even small changes are more noticeable.

The veterinarian called me today to say that Mia's tests all came out good, so it's good to know she's okay.

Now back to the World Series.  Last night's game was incredible.  Can't wait to see how tonight goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment