Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Halloween

Last night I was so prepared.  Decorated my patio, had scary music playing, and $50 worth of candy.  And I didn't get a single trick-or-treater.  How disappointing.  Now I have tons of candy to get rid of.  I guess this neighborhood doesn't have that many kids.

In the past few days I have been endlessly researching one of the heart medications I am taking -- Flecainide -- to see if it can causes tremors just like I am experiencing.  I found MANY message boards with many people who said they suffered from tremors while taking Flecainide.  So I will be talking to the cardiologist about this.  It would be wonderful to not have Parkinson's.  But I wonder what would take the place of Flecainide if I discontinued it.  Or if I could just reduce the dose of Flecainide.

I feel like the pacemaker may need adjusting, too.  Whenever I exert myself, my heart seems to be over-working.

I have another upcoming dental appointment and I will be discontinuing the Coumadin (blood thinner) on November 6 in preparation for the appointment on November 9.  I will pay close attention to how I feel after discontinuing the Coumadin to see if it could be causing any side effects.

I'm watching the World Series game and it is exciting.  Cubs are winning and even had a grand slam home run!!

No comments:

Post a Comment