Thursday, June 22, 2017

Trainer(s)

First of all, Mia's trainer come on Tuesday and she brought her pit bull with her.  Whenever I take Mia out for a walk, if we run into another dog, Mia goes crazy.  But Cheyanne was able to "introduce" Mia to her pit bull Artemis and within about 5 minutes Mia and Artemis were buddies and Cheyanne took them on a walk together.  I've got a lot to learn.

Then on Wednesday I saw my trainer and actually worked out.  I am really liking the Thornton Carpenter Rec Center.

I've also been trying to find a place where I can take some dance lessons -- I think it would be so much fun.  But so far, every place I've found on the internet is only for young children or they are on vacation for the summer, etc.  I'll keep looking.

My cardiologist told me to start monitoring my blood pressure here at home and it has been consistently high.  I believe the exercise program will help to bring it down.


No comments:

Post a Comment