Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Personal Trainer

I went over to the Thornton Recreation Center today and got signed up for a personal trainer.  He will hopefully call me tomorrow and get me on a schedule.  I'm excited about that.

Mia is finished with her antibiotics now but still seems to be wheezing a little.  I guess I'll call the vet tomorrow and ask about it.

And Mia now has a "personal trainer" coming here to the house twice a week and it is doing wonders.  The trainer's name is Cheyanne and Mia just adores her.  When Cheyanne shows up, Mia goes crazy, she gets so happy to see her.  And she is learning to sit, stay, wait, down, and heel.  We need to practice more, but she is learning fast.

I read an article recently about hackers now being able to hack into the programming for pacemakers and are able to actually kill people.  That was quite unsettling to read.  I see my cardiologist on Tuesday and I'll ask him about it.  I also want to ask him why my heart rate raises when I'm driving.  That doesn't make any sense.

1 comment:

  1. well we really like to visit this site, many useful information we can get here Langley personal trainer

    ReplyDelete