Friday, June 9, 2017

Massage

Yesterday I got a hot stone massage.  I didn't pay attention when I booked it, but it was a full two hours and first there was a facial, then a sugar scrub for the feet and then the hot stone massage.  I probably wouldn't want the facial or the foot scrub but the hot stone massage?   Ahhhhhh, I will definitely do that again.  When I left there I felt like there wasn't a stressful bone left in my body.  It was awesome.

While I was there, my phone buzzed with one of those Amber Alerts.  A 10-year-old girl had disappeared and the last time she was seen she was just a mile from my townhouse.  When I got home the police were everywhere and there were about 100 people across the street from my front door.  I learned that they found the little girl's body in a ravine across the street from my front door.  There was yellow police tape everywhere, even across the garage door of a townhouse around the corner from me (can't wait to hear why they had to do that).

The police were over there pretty late last night and then back again this morning doing their investigating.

They aren't saying much about how she died, but one newscaster did say that it is possible she got swept away by a flash flood -- we had one heck of a storm Wednesday night. It is just heartbreaking.

I went to Pueblo today to get my car serviced at Pueblo Toyota.  It's a 2-hour drive but well worth it because I know all of them and they know me and I trust them.  I was able to have lunch with friends while I was there.

When I left there, I got on I-25 to head home and saw a really jazzy burnt-orange car and when I looked to see what it was, it was a Toyota 4Runner.  I want it.

1 comment: