Thursday, February 23, 2017

This week

Yesterday I had to take the car to Toyota in Pueblo for its 15,000 mile checkup.  I like to go back down to the Toyota dealer in Pueblo, even though it's a long trip, because I really like them.  I tried to form a relationship with the Toyota up here in Denver and they treated me like a helpless female who couldn't understand anything they said.

So I dropped Mia off at Camp BowWow yesterday morning.  When I picked her up at 4:00, I took her out to the car and she immediately fell asleep.  When I got home, I fed her and then she went back to sleep and she is basically still sleeping.  She loves going to Camp BowWow and it exhausts her physically and mentally, but I'm a little concerned about how long she is napping and hope tomorrow she is a little perkier.

Today I went to the dentist for the millionth time.  I hope in the next month to six weeks I will be finished with that.

So I am close to finally bringing all of my health issues up to where they were four years ago and all I will need to do is maintain.  I wish I had listened to my own advice and had taken better care of myself when I was caring for Marshall.  I think I would have been in much better shape now.

No comments:

Post a Comment