Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Nothing exciting to report

When Marshall and I moved here in 2000, we had a house built in a subdivision called River Run on Oswego Street.  Our house was a ranch style model called a Redwood.  It was a great house and we had a lot of happy memories there.

For the past few weeks I have been looking at ranch-style houses to see if I could find a house I could afford -- I thought it would be great to get away from these dangerous stairs.  And my real estate agent assures me that my townhouse will sell quickly and at a good price.

Yesterday my real estate agent called and said he thought my old house had just gone on the market -- and the price was definitely right.  The way he described it, it sure sounded like our house.  I got a little excited thinking maybe I could move back to our house.

But he checked it out and called me this morning to tell me the house he saw was a Redwood model in River Run on Oswego Street but it wasn't mine.  So ... I almost had exciting news ...

Today I got my bimonthly massage.  These massages are really helping me.

No comments:

Post a Comment