Friday, February 17, 2017

All is calm

Everything is still uneventful.  No A-Fib episodes and pacemaker is ticking along perfectly.

Valentine's Day was sad but Monday was my grief support group and we all brought pictures of our loved ones and we told stories.  Very very cathartic.

Today I got a manicure, pedicure and massage.  Ahhhh, felt good.

Today I had Pike's Peak Harley Davidson come and pick up the motorcycle to do service.  The bike has been sitting in the garage for a year and is probably due for oil change, etc.  They are also going to install a riser apparatus that should raise the bike's tailpipes about an inch and a half which would mean I could (hopefully) get it across the curb at the end of my driveway without dragging and ruining those custom "gatling gun" tailpipes.  And then hopefully I'll be able to actually get it out and ride it.  Here's a picture of my "babies" waiting for the Harley guy!


One of the girls in my grief group mentioned on Monday that she has a Harley and that she belongs to a ladies riders group so I'm going to join that group this summer.

After the Harley guy left, I took Mia to Starbucks so that I could get a latte and she could get her Puppuccino.  (Starbucks will give you this treat for your animal at no cost -- it's a cup of whipped cream and Mia loves it!  When we pull into the Starbucks, she goes nuts with excitement...)

No comments:

Post a Comment