Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Grief support group

For the past four months I've been going to a grief support group every month.  It was really helpful for the first two times, but one of the things we had to do at each meeting was go around the room and tell our story.  That got kind of old.  I realize there are new people each time so it probably makes sense to repeat our situation for the new people, but it didn't help me.  The next meeting is Monday and I will probably go but probably won't go to any future meetings.

I have been giving a lot of thought lately to moving again, now that I am scared to death of my own stairs.  I shouldn't have bought a two-story to begin with.  Anyway, I called my real estate agent this evening and in the spring I may start looking around for a one-level residence.

I didn't have any tremors today at all.   And the pacemaker has been behaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment