Saturday, January 7, 2017

Counting down to appointment with neurologist

Nine more days until my appointment with the second-opinion neurologist.  I'm getting nervous and a little scared.  I've been doing what I always do -- surfing the internet for information about Parkinson's.  Can't wait to get the final opinion and get the suspense over with.  If I do have Parkinson's, supposedly it will take years for it to become debilitating.

I still have intermittent tremors and when I'm in a good mood I can convince myself that they are still a result of the drug Flecainide that I'm taking.  The cardiologist reduced the dose and the tremors diminished and almost disappeared, but I guess it is possible that as long as I'm taking that drug -- in any dose -- it could still bring on tremors every now and then.  At least that's what I choose to believe right now.

SIGH.......

No comments:

Post a Comment