Monday, February 12, 2018

Update

No news on my brother.  Hope he's doing well.

I heard from my cardiologist today -- a message left on my online health portal -- and he says I will "likely need surgical evaluation" of the whole gallbladder/gallstones thing.  I don't like that at all.  Hopefully I will hear from him personally in the near future.

My primary care doctor says she thinks I can manage things with diet and exercise and my cardiologist talks about "surgical evaluation."  I can't wait to see who wins.  I know who I'm voting for.

The ultrasound also mentioned "splenic (spleen) granulomas."  I tried Googling that and I didn't like what I found.  But neither doctor even mentioned it, so I guess I won't dwell on that finding.

And he also has not told me the results of the sleep study.

That's it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment