Saturday, February 17, 2018

Everything is pretty much the same

My brother is still drinking and refuses to go back to rehab.  We don't get much information from him these days.

Monday I'm going to have a bone density test.  Trying to make sure I get as many medical tests done as possible since I'm on a roll.  The next thing after that will be getting my other cataract removed.

I'm trying to stay on the low fat diet -- picking out low fat items to eat and then double checking to be sure they don't interact with the Warfarin.  I called a dietition yesterday to see if she could put a diet plan together for me but she said she doesn't do that.  So I'll figure it out myself.  One thing is for sure, I am highly motivated to do everything I'm supposed to and I will be losing a lot of weight which will be a nice side effect.

Some of my neighbors have those Ring Doorbells and their cameras captured a guy going from patio to patio at 5:30AM and checking them out, perhaps looking for packages?  I'm going to look into getting one for me.  I did a little research on them and a lot of the reviews were not good, but my neighbors love theirs.  If nothing else maybe it is a visible deterrent??




No comments:

Post a Comment