Wednesday, February 14, 2018

More updates

First of all, another school shooting.  That is so tragic.  My heart breaks for these families.

Second of all, my brother is still drinking.  That's all I know about that.

And third, the granulomas on my spleen that I was worried about are harmless and benign.  I got that from my primary care doctor.

I heard from my cardiologist's physician's assistant and he wasn't able to tell me what the doctor meant about the evaluation surgery but he did say they are going to arrange night time oxygen for me.

Today I saw my primary care doctor for a Medicare-requested annual physical and test for Hep-C.  I have to say this is the most thorough physical examination I've had in years.  You name it and she checked it out.  That was reassuring.

She looked up the recent bloodwork results and said that my cholesterol and triglycerides have come down drastically since the last test a year and a half ago, so that was nice.

And she got the results of yesterday's mammogram and it was normal!!  Some good news.

The Medicare exam guidelines required the she measure my height.  When I was young, I was 5'6".  A few years ago I was 5'5-1/2".  Today I was 5'3-1/2".

After I left the doctor, I picked Mia up and we went to Camp BowWow for their Valentine's Day Kissing Booth.  Look how cute...  I couldn't get her to kiss me because she was way too interested in the audience of other people waiting for their turn.




No comments:

Post a Comment