Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Camp BowWow

Usually when I take Mia to Camp BowWow she can't wait to get out of the car and she never looks back at me, doesn't seem to care at all if I'm there.  She can't wait to get in with the other camp dogs.

But yesterday and today she acted scared to death to go in and she was clinging to me like crazy.  Very disturbing.  So I discussed it with the trainer and she discussed it with the staff.  They said that Mia had had a mild "tiff" with another dog and they think that could have made her a little leery.  So I left her there today and she basically just worked with the trainer today and didn't go into the regular population.

I'll take her back on Monday for another training session and I'll leave her for a few hours.  We'll see how it goes.

I was going to go see Bruno Mars (who I LOVE) at the Pepsi Center with some friends on 10/30, but this walking pneumonia thing made me bow out.  I am so bummed.  I could wear a mask but that wouldn't stop my coughing and, frankly, wouldn't really do much to comfort any concert-goers sitting near me.  So I don't get to see him.

My brother goes back to work on Monday and he is now living back at his house.  I'm not clear on whether or not his wife is with him or whether she is still moving out.

No comments:

Post a Comment