Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Another doctor visit; more tests

Today I had an appointment with my cardiologist to discuss my need for nighttime oxygen (will this never end?).  He wants me to do a full sleep study before deciding if I have sleep apnea.  So I'll be doing that in the next week or so.

Then we discussed the pancreatitis situation and he wants me to have my gallbladder looked at since in 90% of all cases of pancreatitis, it's the gallbladder causing the problems.  So he is going to order a gallbladder ultrasound.  That should also happen in the next week or so.  I am sick of all this.

And last but not least today we learned that my brother is drinking again.  He is supposed to have surgery this week for the fracture in his spine.  Not sure if that is still going to happen.  Good grief.

No comments:

Post a Comment