Saturday, December 30, 2017

Christmas went well

First, one of my oldest friends down in southern Illinois got pneumonia and is in the hospital on a ventilator.  That really hit home since I am still coughing.  I didn't believe in flu shots or pneumonia shots, but I have just done a complete turnaround.  Judy may not make it and I am praying for her.

My brother was sober about 42 days by Christmas Day and Christmas was very very nice and fun.  St. Louis was freezing cold and had a bit of snow, but we survived it.

I brought along something called Funny Faces -- cardboard masks that covered from the nose up.  So instead of the boring old group photos that we usually take, these are a much better substitute.

My sister and Tricia

Bob and Liz (Bob is bald for real so this probably wasn't the best mask for him!)

Tricia

My sister and me



No comments:

Post a Comment