Tuesday, November 21, 2017

I think Detox is over

Well, when the 96 hours was over, they said he needed more time, so I think he's still in detox and may get released to a regular room tomorrow.  He seems to be doing really well.  Tricia has been to see him and my sister has been there, too.  They are planning to have Thanksgiving dinner with him in the Center's cafeteria -- if it is allowed.  I'm not going -- I'll stay here in Colorado with my babies.

He's lost a ton of weight (maybe about 35 pounds) and needed some new clothes.  He says he is determined to make this work.  And his wife has been very supportive, which has meant a lot to him.

I had an appointment today with my cardiologist to "interrogate" the pacemaker and all is good in that department.  Still 5-1/2 years left on the battery.

When I had that bout of walking pneumonia I was coughing constantly and wondered if all that chest "movement" would affect the wires of the pacemaker so I asked the cardiologist today and he said that after a year and a half, those wires weren't going anywhere.  Good to know.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment