Thursday, September 14, 2017

I'm back

For the past several months, our family has been dealing with a few issues that I'm not at liberty to broadcast in this blog.  So I haven't been in the mood to write.

But life has kept on going.  Mia goes to a trainer twice a week and she has been really improving.  But her outdoor behavior is still a little crazy, especially where rabbits are concerned.  We will keep at it.

I've been dealing with my HOA and that's always challenging.  I'm just trying to do simple things like spiff up the front of the townhouse, but they have told me I can't do it, so I give up.  Today I got a letter from them telling me I was in violation of the covenants by having a shingle that is coming loose.  They included two photos, one of the front door showing my address, and the other of the shingle that was coming loose.  They said if I didn't fix it in 7 days I would be fined.

Interestingly, however, the photo they sent of the loose shingle was green and my shingles are yellow.  Good grief.  So I called them and after a stupid conversation, the guy finally said to disregard the letter.  I hate HOAs.

I haven't been to the rec center in quite a while.  I'll try to get back in the groove soon.

I've been doing a lot of retail therapy (shopping).

The motorcycle sits in the garage gathering dust.  I need to do something with it but can't bring myself to part with it.  It has too much Marshall in it.

I still get together with a few women from the grief group and that is very comforting.

No comments:

Post a Comment