Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Nothing happening...

Things are going along nicely.  I feel great and hardly ever cry any more.

Last night was March's grief support group meeting and we have a really good group.  Next Saturday a bunch of us are meeting for lunch in Louisville, Colorado (wherever that is).

Pikes Peak Harley returned Marshall's motorcycle and even though they raised the pipes, the pipes still rub the concrete just a tiny bit coming into the garage.  Frustrating.

Today was yet another dental visit.  I think I only have three visits left and then I should have all my upper and lower partials to fill all the empty spots.  Should have a better smile and hopefully I can get used to them without stuttering.  I will be so glad to have this little chapter over with.  And I am also so glad that I didn't need to get all my teeth pulled, just 6 of them.  LOL.

Next week is my quarterly visit with the cardiologist to check out the pacemaker.

For the past several months I've been casually looking at houses -- ranch style with no stairs!
The real estate agent I used when I bought my townhouse has me on his list and he sends me a listing whenever he thinks I might be interested, which is maybe one every two to three weeks.  Ranch style houses are not a big deal in Denver so not too many come up for sale.  I'm really not considering moving (way too much work), but if something really good should show up, you never know.

Yesterday he sent me a new listing and it turned out to be the house that Marshall and I had built in 2000 when we moved here.  How crazy is that?  And the owner is asking about $100,000 more than we got when we sold it.  It went on the market yesterday and I think it is under contract already.  Unbelievable.  It was fun looking at the pictures to see what changes were done.  It's still a really good-looking house.

I think I'm going to go to the recreation center tomorrow and take a Tai Chi class.  Not sure yet.  And Thursday I'm getting one of those hot stone massages.  I've been wanting to try that.


No comments:

Post a Comment