Wednesday, July 4, 2018

More photos

I decided to start posting on Facebook as well, so that Marshall's story gets out there even more.  The people who got the bike will be posting lots of things on Facebook regarding what's going on with the bike, so I want to concentrate more on Facebook.  Of course, that is IF i can understand Facebook a bit more.  I just spent a frustrating hour trying to put photos out there.  I think I got a bit more proficient.

Anyway, Matt and Annette got back to Tennessee today -- 4th of July -- and they cleaned the bike up and went over to the American Legion where cameras from Channel 4 and Channel 5 were there to talk to him and photograph the bike.  That is excellent.  I couldn't ask for a better disposition of that bike.  The paint job on the bike commemorates Marshall's time in Vietnam so it tells a very emotional story.

         CHANNEL 4 talking to Matt and photographing the bike.

            CHANNEL 5 - photographing the bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment