Monday, October 24, 2016

Today may be interesting

Yesterday I felt yukky all day long.  I was able to get around and do the things that needed to be done -- even went out to Starbucks, but by the time I went to bed I was feeling awful.  My equilibrium was off and I was so hot I felt like I was in a furnace (yet my temperature, blood pressure and pulse were all normal).  If I stepped outside on the cold patio I quickly felt better.

I transmitted my pacemaker activity to the doctor's office and they tell me the readings are normal.

This morning I felt pretty good when I got up but that hot feeling with dizziness came back.  I have turned off the furnace and opened all the windows.

I just can't believe that Parkinson's is all of a sudden kicking into gear, going overnight from slight tremors to hot flashes and equilibrium issues. That wouldn't make any sense.  But I can't imagine what else it could be.

So I put my pet sitter on alert and I may head to the emergency room today.

I'm starting this blog off with a bang!

No comments:

Post a Comment